Terms and Conditions
Last updated 06.04.21
Who we are
Who we are. We are United for Global Mental Health, Ltd., a charity registered in England and Wales (from now on “United Global Mental Health”, “we”, “our” or “us”). Our charity registration number is 1180516, and our address is c/o Kreston Reeves Third Floor, 24 Chiswell Street, London, EC1Y 4YX, United Kingdom. These terms apply to your use of the website located at www.unitedgmh.org from now on, our “website”).
We are a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to raising awareness of mental health issues through campaigning and advocacy and to promote the de-stigmatisation of mental health issues by campaigning for the implementation of effective interventions. Our website provides a platform for individuals to find out more information about us and our work.
These terms and conditions
- What these terms cover. These terms and conditions (from now on, the “terms”):
- set out our rights and obligations and the rights and obligations of those persons that access or use our website (from now on, “you”); and
- Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you use our website. These terms tell you who we are, how you should use our website, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
- These terms are binding. You are required to accept the terms completely and, once accepted, they form a binding contract between you and us. If you do not accept these terms completely, then you must not use or continue to use our website. By accessing any part of the website, you agree to be bound by these terms as they are updated from time-to-time at the time of your use.
- We may change the terms. You should check for any changes to these terms each time you access or use the website as changes will be legally binding upon you when we post them whether or not we provide you with any other notice of such changes. We will indicate the effective date of the currently applicable terms at the beginning of the terms.